We Welcome Your Stories
We have many VALOR 2 VICTORY books in development and we frequently add new titles. If you have experienced a trauma and want to share your story please check our topics list. If you do not see a topic that fits your story please feel free to submit it under “other”. We are open to suggestions. If your story fits two or more of the topics below, you may submit for each one.
Guidelines for Submission
Your VALOR 2 VICTORY story must be a true story. If you want to share but are feeling a bit shy, no problem, a pen name or anonymous is acceptable for publication. However, your true identity must be included in the submission. Please include your full name, address, email, and phone number.
Here are a few tips:
- Your story must be true (no fiction or creative writing).
- Keep it brief but make sure to describe the actual trauma. If selected you will receive details for completing your story.
- Tell us how it impacted you.
- If you are writing for someone else (ghostwriting), that person’s name will appear as author and he or she can acknowledge your help in the bio section.
- The story should start “in the action”. No need for long introductions, we will request that information if your story is selected.
- Please answer the three questions on the “VALOR 2 VICTORY” page.
- The only way to submit your story is by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know traumatic experiences can be extremely difficult and emotional but please reframe from using language that may be offensive.
VALOR 2 VICTORY is not accepting poems, sermons, essays, eulogies, term papers, or thesis.
Once you have submitted your story please be patient. We get many submissions and will send responses as quickly as possible, usually within 30 days.
If your story is accepted you will be contacted via email. You will have a specific amount of time to respond, usually within 30 days.
Possible Topics: (Bold indicates priority)
|Victim of Crime
Once your story is published you will receive 7 copies of the book and our VALOR 2 VICTORY featured author award.